Live ICF-Approved Coach Training
Receive Live ICF-Approved Coach Training Sessions
Whether you are pursuing or maintaining your ICF Coaching Accreditation, you can join this Global Cohort to receive ICF-Accredited Live Coach Training. Conducted every Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday at 5:00PM Eastern USA Time / 7:00AM Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday in Sydney.
We offer our 125 as a year-round virtual coach training resource.
- Earn your “Leadership Coach” Accreditation.
- Join live 3 times per week and engage in world class coach training towards your coaching certification or renewal.
- Access to all previous sessions asynchronously.
- Self-paced. You choose the sessions to participate in or view to enhance your coaching skills.
- Taught by ICF-Accredited instructors.
- Learn ICF Core Values, Ethics and Core Competencies, coaching tools and techniques and more through case studies and coaching practice in dynamic sessions.
- Gain credit for ICF CCEs, PMP PDUs, SHRM PDCs, and BCC CE hours.
- Coaches who want to continue developing their skills and/or renew their accreditations.
- Leaders who want to earn a coaching accreditation and/or add coaching skills to their leadership skills.
- Organizations which want to develop a “Coaching Culture” within their workforces.
Notional first 30 hour topics:
1 An Introduction to Coaching 2 An Introduction to Coaching 2 3 Learning to Coach: An Experiential Practice Model 4 Learning to Coach: An Experiential Practice Model 2 5 The Coaching Agreement 6 Coaching with Courage 7 ICF Core Values 8 ICF Code of Ethics 9 ICF Core Competencies 10 Powerful Questioning 1 11 Powerful Questioning 2 12 Powerful Questioning 3 13 Embodies a Coaching Mindset 14 Embodies a Coaching Mindset 2 15 Cultivating Trust and Safety 16 Coaching with Principles (30-5-1-Today) 17 Case Study: London Man (WFS) 18 Tools: POSDCORB 19 Cultivating Trust and Safety 2 20 Evokes Awareness 21 Evokes Awareness 2 22 Coaching with TCE Alignment 23 Case Study: Chicago Woman (Non-Profit) 24 Tools: The SMART Model 25 Demonstrating Ethical Practice 26 Demonstrating Ethical Practice 2 27 Establishes and Maintains Agreements 28 Coaching with WFS Balance 29 Case Study: Colorado Man (Voluntold) 30 Tools: The GROW model
Train with our global 2RL-LCT “Courageous Coaching” cohort! Receive 125+ hours of ICF-Approved Live Coach Training – in one-hour sessions – three days per week – Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays. Receive or maintain your International Coaching Federation (ICF) accreditation.